Thursday, January 9, 2014

Stamp SALE :)

UPDATE:  ALL STAMP BOXES HAVE BEEN SOLD! 

Hi there!  I am finally getting around to finishing up cleaning out my office.  It has taken awhile.... as a result of the great clean-out,  I thought I would offer up stamp surprise packages.  In each box I will include at least 10 large sets (smaller sets count for 1/2 set, single stamps will just be extras).  I will put an assortment of companies and stamps in each box (as pictured below).   The price will be $60, which includes shipping to anywhere in the United States.  I promise that this will be a great deal---:)

Here is a peek at some of the sets getting ready to go to a new home--

If you are interested in a box---please email me at cammie22@hotmail.com and I can send you pictures and give you details.
The stamps are gently used, although some have not been used at all.  Some stamp sets have coordinating dies with them as well.

Gotta clean out so I can make room for the new stuff!  Email me if you are interested.  Hope to be back soon with a card (now that the kids are back in school!!)

Thanks for stopping by!